The 5-step guide to getting your school payroll completed accurately and on time, every time.
For any school thinking of outsourcing their payroll, it’s helpful to know how it works in action:
- Meeting and getting to know your payroll professional. As soon as you decide to work with Payplus Education you’ll be introduced to your very own payroll professional. They will become the expert on your particular situation and payroll needs. They’ll start their job by really getting to know your school payroll and any particular peculiarities you may have in your payroll as well as identifying the specific management information you’d like us to provide.
- Agreeing on the detail for your school. At Payplus we appreciate that no two schools are the same, so with every new client, we invest the time necessary to make sure that we tailor our service specifically to your needs.
- Setting up your payroll information. Once we have agreed on the precise detail of your payroll, we’ll work with you to gather the information that’s needed, and get it all set up in the payroll system. Because we’re cautious in our approach, we’ll normally suggest doing this well before the first payroll run so we have time to check, check and double check the detail.
- Accompanying you on the first payday and well beyond. With the best will in the world, we know that when any system is changed, there are often queries from employees and it’s for this reason that we make sure that your payroll specialist is available to respond to any employee queries when your first pay slips are issued. Once we’ve run your first payroll we’ll make any changes we agree necessary and we’ll continue this process if needs be, until every payday is perfect for you and your employees.
- We’re there for the long run. No matter how long you stay with us, you’ll have your contact in place, working on your payroll and making sure everything goes without a hitch.
If you’d like to chat through what might be needed to outsource your school payroll why not get in touch for a completely no-obligation discussion? It costs nothing whatsoever to chat and we’ll put your mind at ease about outsourcing your payroll or changing your payroll provider.